Swansea University issues academic transcripts twice a year, after the Examination Boards have confirmed marks.
- Semester 1 and Term 1 students: Interim transcripts will be available in March, these results are provisional and will only become confirmed at the end of the academic year.
- Full year students: Final confirmed transcripts will be available in early July.
You can view and download transcripts from your Intranet record after the Examination Boards have taken place. Instructions for downloading your transcript:
- Login to your Swansea University intranet account.
- Select course details from the left hand menu you and scroll across to the right where you will see the link to your Transcript.
- Click on this link to open your transcript.
- You can then save a PDF of your transcript.
Should you have any queries regarding your results or want information about re-sit examinations please contact your academic department for further information.