Louise joined Swansea University in 2022 as a lecturer in Accounting and Finance. Previous to this, Louise worked for over five years at De Montfort University where she developed and ran a number of modules as well as managed the BA (Hons) Business and Management programme. Louise has also worked in the public sector as a social worker (where she supported refugees and asylum seekers in Swindon), and as a research officer at the Welsh Government (where she co-managed the Government’s stakeholder engagement programme).
- PGCLTHE (2019) Postgraduate Certificate in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education (De Montfort University)
- PhD (2015) From Awareness to Action: Exploring the Development of Human Rights within UK Companies from a Sensemaking and Organising Perspective (Cardiff University)
- MSc (2009) Social Science Research Methods (Cardiff University)
- MA (2002) Human Rights (Essex University)
- BSc (2001) Applied Social Studies (Bath University)