Our home at the Bay Campus
Swansea University is a dual campus university, with the Sport and Exercise Sciences department home being at the Bay Campus.
The main sports facilities for all Swansea University students and staff are those at the Swansea Bay Sports Park, adjacent to the Singleton Park Campus.
The University’s Swansea Bay Sports Park houses numerous sports facilities, including 50m and 25m swimming pools, playing fields, indoor and outdoor athletics facilities, multi-purpose Uni-gym, fitness studios, squash and tennis courts.
World-class sports facilities at Swansea University
Swansea University hosts a £20m sports village at the Swansea Bay Sports Park, adjacent to the Singleton Park Campus, that houses the following:
- Sports Centre – 80 station modern gym, sports hall, climbing wall, squash courts
- Indoor Athletics Centre – 6 lane 60m running track, jump pit, high jump, pole vault, throwing cage and javelin net
- Wales National Pool – 50m and 25m pools
- Outdoor Facilities – rugby and football pitches, all-weather tennis courts, water based astroturf pitches, 8 lane running track
- Active Athletic Union – more than 40 Sports Teams who compete across the UK
Find out more on the University's sports village website.