When you enrol onto an Executive Education programme, you will become a part of the thriving Swansea University community. This will open up doors to your organisation to explore our research, expertise and future talent; you will become a part of our thriving, ecosystem which you can use to your benefit within your organisation.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Engage with our expert academics and students, who can undertake research on your behalf, focused around your specific business challenges and needs
- Co-host and participate in thought-leadership events to shape thinking and to build towards future policy
- Consult with our specialist subject teams across business, finance and economics. This will open doors to strategic collaboration and consultancy; to help problem solve and optimize your results
- Consult with expertise from other faculties across the University from Digital, to Health, to Law and the Arts – we want to work with you to ensure you have access to the right experts across our learning environment
- Gain access to tomorrow’s thinking and talent – through hosting industry placements or through joining our Mentoring Scheme as critical industry mentors
We invite you to become part of our community and our journey of lifelong learning; joining a network of diverse, passionate individuals, who are focused on building sustainable, value-driven societies.
For any general enquiries, please contact the Executive Education team on email@example.com