This information is intended to help keep the instruments and décor of these rooms in a good state of repair, and to maximize the benefit and enjoyment they offer to all users.
• Four practice rooms are available on the Bay Campus, each containing an upright piano.
• These are located in the same building as the gym and sports hall. The door is in the courtyard of the building, adjacent to the gym entrance.
• Three practise rooms are available on Singleton Campus, each containing at least one upright piano and one containing an additional Yamaha Clavinova
• These are located on the top floor of Fulton house behind Lecture rooms A, B &C
• The practice rooms are available on Singleton Campus from 9am to 10pm every day. On Bay Campus they are available between 9am-6pm.
• Maximum amount of time per booking is 3 hours
• There are no toilets available adjacent to the practice rooms. However, toilets are available elsewhere on the campus.
• Rooms are able to be used on a first come first serve basis, strictly 1 person per room at one time