In 2021/22, the Hillary Rodham Clinton School of Law entered twenty external competitions, with the following students representing the Law School:
- Oxford University Press Moot – Tamara Collins and Taliesyn Kallstrom
- English Speakers Union Moot– Henrietta Gilchrist and Annabelle Thompson
- Landmark Chambers Property Moot– Mohammad Harris and Robert Gannon
- Landmark Chambers Judicial Review Moot – Aidan Reesor and Lorna Williamson
- BPP Advocate of the Year– Mohammad Harris and Rashimi Kungwani
- 5 Paper Buildings Criminal Law Moot – Joyz Aguilana and Brad Casenas
- Negotiation Competition– Sara Jetten and Brianne Menchion, Siyanda Sibiya and Bradley Selleck
- Maynooth Negotiations Competition – Sara Jetten and Emily Morgan, Mohammad Harris and Henry Melrose
- ADR-ODR Mediation Competition– Yasmin Daly and Justine Mears
- Mackay Cup – Sara Wideman and Hadley Middleton
- Wales Mooting Competition – Henrietta Gilchrist and Alexandra Hill, Ruth Evans and Pablo Josiah
- Kent Legal Triathlon – Henrietta Gilchrist and Aidan Reesor, Zachary Hatton and Nyiabonga Manana
- Sports Law Negotiation – Henrietta Gilchrist and Alexandra Hill, Mohammad Harris and Henry Melrose.
- Virtual Negotiations Competition – Alexandra Stewart and Fatima Muhammad Nayyar, Zachary Hatton and Bradley Selleck
- Transatlantic Negotiations Competition – Archie Ragupathy, Berivan Sonmez, Zachary Hatton and Bradley Selleck.
- Singapore Mediation Competition – Aidan Reesor, Brianne Menchion and Zachary Hatton
- NUJS Mediation – Brianne Menchion, Aidan Reesor and Rhea Ray, Fatima Nayyar, Shania de Leeuw and Holly Windows.
- Lex Erudites – Zachary Hatton, Brianne Menchion and Aiden Reesor
- UK Mediation Competition – Zachary Hatton, Hailey Doyle and Alexandra Stewart
- Client Interviewing Competition – Hailey Doyle and Chole Gear
The following were particularly notable achievements over the course of the year:
- Aiden, Brianne and Zachary won double gold medals for mediation and advocacy at the Singapore Mediation Competition.
- Alexandra and Henrietta won the Wales Mooting Competition
- Sara and Brianne placed third in the National negotiations Competition, as the best Welsh team, representing Wales at the International Competition in Nebraska and finishing 8th out of 15.
- Aiden, Zachary and Henrietta won individual awards for best advocate, negotiator and mooter respectively at the Kent Legal Triathlon
- Henrietta and Alexandra finished 2nd in the Sports Law Negotiations Competition
- Hailey and Chloe finished 2nd in the National Client Interviewing Competition
- Aidan, Zachary and Brianne finished 2nd in the Lex Erudites Mediation Competition
- Archie, Berivan, Zachary, and Bradley reached the quarter finals of the Transatlantic Negotiations Competition
- Tamara and Taliesyn reached the quarter finals of the OUP Mooting Competition
- Fatima won an award for best opening statement at the NUJS Mediation Competition
- Zachary and Bradley won the Virtual International Negotiations Competition out of a field of 66
- Alexandra and Fatima finished 3rd at the Virtual International Negotiations Competition out of a field of 66
Congratulations to all of our students who took part!