Re-Entering the UK

Beach Bois

If you are re-entering the UK on a current Tier 4 student visa, you must be able to prove that you are enrolled/registered with the University as a full time student. You may be asked to show following documents so you should carry these documents with you in your hand luggage (learn more about packing your hand luggage here).

  • Student statement from MyUniHub to prove your student status
  • Recent bank statements or sponsor letter
  • Valid passport and BRP card (if you have one)
  • CAS statement for the next course (if you are re-entering the UK to start a new course)

If you are unable to show any of the required documents or as part of the immigration checks/examinations, an Immigration Officer decides to refuse entry or cancel your visa, you have the right to an Administrative Review.

If you encounter any problems on arrival at a UK port, we advise you to contact us immediately.

If you have suspended or withdrawn from your course, you should not attempt to travel and re-enter the UK on your existing visa. That visa would have been cancelled. You should apply for a new visa before travelling to the UK.

In an emergency, you can contact International@CampusLife on 01792 606557 between 0900 and 1645 Monday to Friday, or email Outside these hours, phone the University on 01792 205678.