We are here to help students living out in the local community.
- We act as a first point of contact for students living off-campus who need to contact us about any issues or concerns they have about living out in the wider Swansea community.
- We run regular drop-in sessions to provide face-to-face advice to students who may wish to raise any issues with us.
- We will work as a mediator to resolve any issues students may have with housemates, neighbours, or the community – aiming to promote community cohesion and understanding.
- We run regular events to benefit the local community, such as regular litter picks and charity campaigns. Feel free to join!
- Our team will signpost students to the relevant services to assist with further queries or concerns.support students who are struggling with problematic landlords and signposting them to the relevant services to assist further.
- We can provide access to, and raise awareness of, the Community Grant.
- Most of all, we want to make sure every student enjoys their time living in the community to the fullest extent possible.
We are here for non-student residents of the general public living in the local community.
- We act as a first point of contact for members of the public who wish to contact the university about students living in the community.
- We can provide access to resources to enhance the local community via the Community Grant.
- We run regular events to benefit the local community, such as regular litter picks and charity campaigns.
- We encourage a neighbourly atmosphere amongst all those who live in the local community.
- Our team co-operates with partners to ensure that any issues are handled properly and resolved promptly.
- We always liaise with partners to work toward increasing safety, wellbeing, and quality of life in the community.