How to provide feedback
The Development and Alumni Relations team at Swansea University is committed to providing an excellent service and treating its donors with the highest level of care and respect.
We welcome all comments and feedback about the way we work. If you are unhappy about any aspect of our fundraising, we'd like to hear about it. It's often this type of feedback that gives us the opportunity to learn and improve.
To make a complaint you can contact us in one of the following ways:
- By telephone: 01792 295156
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: Development and Engagement Office, Singleton Abbey, Singleton Park, Swansea, SA2 8PP
Once your complaint is received we will:
- Treat your complaint seriously, with fairness and understanding;
- Aim to respond within 5 working days of receipt;
- Aim to fully resolve with 10 working days of receipt;
- Use your complaint positively as an opportunity to learn and improve.
We really hope that we can resolve your complaint in an honest, open and satisfactory way. However if after contacting us you are still unhappy, please let us know and we will pass your complaint on to another Senior Manager.
In the event you remain dissatisfied with the response from the University, you are entitled to take your complaint to the Fundraising Regulator for an independent investigation. Please see their website for further details: www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk.
If you would like to find out more about how Swansea University’s Development and Alumni Relations Office handles and uses your data, please read our Data Protection Statement.